Tulsa County has an opening for a Greenskeeper at Lafortune Park.
Under general supervision, is responsible for the performance of manual, semiskilled, and limited skilled work in the care, maintenance, and repair of the golf course by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist with grounds and turf maintenance
• Cut turf on greens and tee areas, using hand mower and power mower.
• Connect hose and sprinkler systems at designated points on course to irrigate turf.
• Dig and rake ground to prepare new greens, grades, and cleans traps and repairs roadbeds, using shovels, rakes, spades, and other tools.
• May plant, trim and spray trees and shrubs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Completion of 8th Grade education
• 1+ years maintenance/construction type labor work preferred
• Previous experience with golf course greens maintenance preferred, not required
• Valid Oklahoma Driver's License required
• Must be able to follow directions
• Must be able to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods
• Background and Drug Screening Required