Specialty medical facility in Tulsa has an opening for Lead Cook.
The Lead Cook, under the direction of the administrative dietitian and Dietary Manager, is responsible for maintaining high standards of quality food production in preparing meals for patients on regular and therapeutic diets, cafeteria meal service and special function events.
Must be able to operate small food service equipment and exercise caution when necessary.
The Cook is also responsible for sanitation in and around the kitchen and cafeteria area as well as the performance of any task necessary to maintain the proper functioning of the department.
• Institutional food service experience preferred.
• Tulsa County food handlers permit
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must demonstrate team work and the ability to communicate in a customer friendly manner.
• Background and drug screening required
• Must be able to furnish copies of current immunization records prior to hire
• Will be required to complete a TB Test
• Must be able to work weekends