Now hiring for Tulsa County Parks Department:
• Assist in the construction, maintenance, and repair of concession buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, tables, walks, backstops, fencing, and any other park facility.
• Assist in the installation of playground equipment.
• Assist in the performance of general carpentry work and painting.
• Assist in setting forms and pouring concrete.
• May seal, paint, stain and finish surfaces.
• Clean up construction areas.
• Perform maintenance duties as needed.
• High school diploma or GED
• Two years satisfactory full-time employment in general carpentry and/or construction work.
• Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
• Background and drug screening required - will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
7am-5pm Mon-Fri plus OT as required